With the responsibility of preparing & serving of foods, this Course identifies with any possible problems and recommends solutions. This Course is important and ideally suited to those responsible for supervising and overseeing members of staff/crew.
Particularly relevant to those developing or monitoring a HACCP based on food safety management procedures and systems within any form of the catering business.
Accredited by HABC and compliant with CISR, MCA and many other flag states.
Objectives of this course
Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system including:
- Food safety procedures
- Comprehension of food hazards and risks associated
- Supervising of Food Safety
- Terminology with respect to supervising Food Safety
- Techniques required in controlling and monitoring
- The risks linked to cross contamination
- Understanding the control of Temperatures
- Importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness & hygiene