Course Package including:
- 3 Days Advanced Silver Service Course
- 1 Day ITA Advanced Mixology Course
- 1/2 Day GUEST Cigar Course
Students will receive 2 GUEST Certificates + 1 ITA Mixology Certificate & ITA Chief Stewardess Service Grande Diplome
Package Price: EUR 1370
5-Day Chief Stewardess Service Course Package incudes:
- 3-day GUEST Advanced Food & Beverage Services – Unit 05
The IAMI GUEST Advanced Food & Beverage Service Unit 05, forms part of the full GUEST Advanced Program and designed to meet the occupational duties to qualify for the onboard Senior Steward/ess role. (Superyachts).
For this Unit, some formal basic training & / or onboard experience (minimum 1 season) is required to be evidenced.
The Advanced Service Module provides a thorough overview, on both a theoretical and practical level, of different service styles such as Butler and Silver Service, as well as the knowledge and ability to run service smoothly and efficiently – key skills required within any Interior team. Other important aspects of service include table setting, mise en place, caviar service and understanding luxury accompaniments and menu items. Additional service skills such as carving, filleting and flambé are practised. Focus is placed on practical ability and on mastering the finer details. Delegates are also shown how to provide, organise and manage event services both onboard and ashore.
Price: EUR 850
- Wide range of Service Styles & Techniques
- French culinary & service terminology & luxury menu items
- Food & Beverage (F&B) standard operating procedures
- F&B Service Operations & Service Recovery Model
- Guests Preferences / Preference sheets
- Event F&B Services
- Health, Safety & Hygiene procedures & practices
- Plated (American) Service
- Silver (English) Service
- Butler (French) Service
- Family Service
- Russian Service
- Synchronised Service
- Carving, Filleting and Flambéing
- Caviar, Canapé and Afternoon Tea Service
- BBQ and Buffet Service
- Mise en place
- Understanding luxury accompaniments
- French terminology and menu items
- Table setting and Decoration
- Event organisation
- Shore side destination services for guests
- 1-Day ITA Advanced Bartening & Mixology Module
To follow the 1-Day GUEST Basic Wine, Bartending & Mixology Module this course will take you to the next level.
We focus on core spirits as well as the practical element of learning to make cocktails, including which tools to use, understanding recipes, the importance of a balanced drink and creating new combinations.
Some formal basic training and/ or previous onboard training (minimum 1 season) is required for participation on this course as well as Basic level as per the 1-Day GUEST Basic Wine, Bartending & Mixology Module.
What are the Core Spirits?
- Bartending Tools & Equipment
- Balance in Cocktail Making
- Classic Cocktails
- Cocktail Variations
- Creating New Combinations
What you will learn
- The theory of Spirits and Beers; – history, principals and flavour profiles
- The fundamental principles of correct cocktail making techniques
- How to recognize, select and use various glassware and cocktail making equipment and tools
- How to proficiently create seven classic cocktails following the recipes and processes
- Cocktail specifications:, follow recipes & processes, ingredients & garnishes.
- How to prepare the bar areas and deliver service
- How to adapt techniques and skills to a Yacht environment.
- Refresher training on: the main spirits, principals, flavour profiles, bitters, quality requirements, cocktail making techniques, service and communication, personal presentation and etiquette, health and safety and hygiene practices
- Practical of 7 cocktails
- History of alcohol
- In-depth spirit knowledge: Vodka/Gin/Rum/Tequila & Whisky
- Demonstrating the fundamental elements of a great drink (character, presentation, flavour, aroma, fast, texture and balance)
- How to read a cocktail recipe
- Understanding balance
- Multiple orders
- Speed and efficiency
- 2 Martinis (classic and contemporary)
- 2 shot drinks (classic and contemporary)
- 2 long drinks (classic and contemporary)
- ½-Day IAMI GUEST Advanced Cigar Service – Unit 06
IAMI GUEST Advanced Cigar Service Unit 06, forms part of the full GUEST Advanced Program and designed to meet the occupational duties to qualify for the onboard Senior Steward/ess role. (Superyachts).
For this Unit, no formal basic training or onboard experience is required to be evidenced.
This introduction to the world of cigars offers a sound theoretical foundation and provides candidates with the ability to deal with cigars confidently and develop a greater appreciation for this luxury item. Understanding production and correct handling methods, as well as what to do when a guest requests a cigar, are all skills taught in this module.
- History and Production
- Purchasing and ordering
- Storage and handling
- Cutting / Lighting / Serving
Minimum requirements: For this Unit, no formal basic training or onboard experience is required to be evidenced. Age limit for attending the GUEST© Program is strictly 18 years old or over.