We take an in depth look at the Administration and Human Resource skills required to successfully run the Interior department. This course provides a sound theoretical foundation as well as practical training in creating and using checklists, Standard operating procedures (SOPs), inventories, interior manuals for all Interior sub-departments (Service, Housekeeping & Laundry) as well as uniform inventories, ordering and purchasing. We look at the importance of communication, health and safety and develop key Human Resource skills such as how to manage the team and recruitment.
Duration: 2 days
- Establishing vision, mission and goals
- Create, implement and manage: inventories, checklists, departmental procedures, rosters, standard operating procedures, Interior guidelines for Service, Housekeeping and Laundry
- How to manage the interior department and sub-departments
- Information management systems for contacts, records, schedules and standards
- Human Resources: recruitment, training & development, performance management, employee relations.
- Health, Safety and Security: HACCP, food safety, Marpol, ISPS, PPE, risk assessment, accidents and near misses, safeguarding
Course requirements: Minimum 2 seasons experience
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office: +33 (0)4 93 61 16 10.