To follow the 1-Day GUEST Basic Bartending & Mixology Module this course will take you to the next level.
We focus on core spirits as well as the practical element of learning to make cocktails, including which tools to use, understanding recipes, the importance of a balanced drink and creating new combinations.
Some formal basic training and/ or previous onboard training (minimum 1 season) is required for participation on this course as well as Basic level as per the 1-Day GUEST Basic Bartending & Mixology Module .
Price: EUR 320
What are the Core Spirits?
Bartending Tools & Equipment
Balance in Cocktail Making
Creating New Combinations
What you will learn
- The theory of Spirits and Beers; – history, principals and flavour profiles
- The fundamental principles of correct cocktail making techniques
- How to recognize, select and use various glassware and cocktail making equipment and tools
- How to proficiently create seven classic cocktails following the recipes and processes
- Cocktail specifications:, follow recipes & processes, ingredients & garnishes.
- How to prepare the bar areas and deliver service
- How to adapt techniques and skills to a Yacht environment.
- Refresher training on: the main spirits, principals, flavour profiles, bitters, quality requirements, cocktail making techniques, service and communication, personal presentation and etiquette, health and safety and hygiene practices
- Practical of 7 cocktails