This course focuses on core spirits as well as the practical element of learning to make cocktails, including which tools to use, understanding recipes, the importance of a balanced drink and creating new combinations.
Some formal basic training and/ or previous onboard training (minimum 1 season) is required for participation on this course.
What are the Core Spirits?
Bartending Tools & Equipment
Balance in Cocktail Making
Creating New Combinations
- History of alcohol
- In-depth spirit knowledge: Vodka/Gin/Rum/Tequila & Whisky
- Demonstrating the fundamental elements of a great drink (character, presentation, flavour, aroma, fast, texture and balance)
- How to read a cocktail recipe
- Understanding balance
- Multiple orders
- Speed and efficiency
- 2 Martinis (classic and contemporary)
- 2 shot drinks (classic and contemporary)
- 2 long drinks (classic and contemporary)
- 2 non-alcoholic drinks
For more information contact email@example.com